The safety and well-being of our guests, employees, and community is our highest priority.
We are now reopen and welcoming guests! We will keep you updated with our efforts to ensure a safe and healthy experience as this recovery evolves. Our promise of a great escape remains – thank you for trusting us to be your home away from home.
Masks: Per State order, Clatsop County requires masks or face coverings be worn in all indoor public areas, as well as outdoor areas where six-feet of distance cannot be maintained. If you do not have a mask or face covering or have forgotten yours, please inquire at the front desk and we will provide one for you. If you plan to explore our neighboring communities, please be aware they may have similar orders in place and plan accordingly for your visit.
Safety and Sanitation
We have always maintained health and sanitation standards beyond those required by the Health Department and have increased our efforts to further address public safety concerns. We will continue monitoring guidelines from health authorities and provide immediate support and training to our teams as needed.
- Robust sanitation protocols, with department specific procedures for all guest rooms, public spaces, and employee areas
- Contactless temperature checks for employees reporting for shifts, proper handwashing and hygiene, comprehensive safety training for employees with frequent guest contact
- CDC approved sanitizers applied in every guest room and public area, with special attention to high touch items
- Frequent disinfecting of all nonporous surfaces in public and communal areas
- Development of Sanitation Officer to ensure best practices and adaptability with evolving guidelines
- Employees are wearing masks and following recommended social distancing guidelines
- Sanitation stations are available in the lobby, elevator and public areas, and masks are available for guests upon request
Some of our traditional amenities are modified or suspended during this time.
- Our breakfast service is temporarily suspended.
- Though our lobby coffee and water service is suspended, our cookie hour will continue, with individually wrapped cookies available from 6 -8 pm daily.
- Our pool and hot tub are open for use with social distancing limitations. Please contact the front desk for reservations and details.
- Guest guides, bed scarves and high-touch items have been removed from guest rooms; please reach out to the front desk for any needs or special requests.
- Special Packages are unavailable at this time.
- To minimize unnecessary contact with high-touch items, kitchen items have been removed from guest rooms; and are available upon request during your stay.
- Routine daily housekeeping service has been suspended. Additional supplies are available upon request.
Safe and Responsible Travel
We appreciate your support and understanding as we navigate this changing landscape together.
- Check – In: We ask that just one person per party enter the lobby for check-in. Please follow recommended social distancing guidelines (six feet) while waiting to check-in, and during your time in our lobby.
- Housekeeping Service: Routine stay-over service is suspended at this time. Refreshed room supplies are available upon request.
- Maintenance Assistance: Staff is available for maintenance assistance and we ask that you exit the room during while the issue is being addressed.
- Social Distancing: Please follow recommended social distancing guidelines (six feet) when near other guests, in communal areas, and when interacting with our team. Signage will direct flow in lobby, stairways, and ramps. Sanitizing stations exist at the ground level elevator entrance, we ask that one family use the elevator at a time.
- Community: Many of the services and businesses in our community have been affected by the pandemic, or the reopening restrictions. Our team is happy to assist with up to date information on restaurants and attractions during your stay.
- Check-out: A contactless check-out is encouraged. You are welcome to call the front desk when you depart, and we will confirm charges and email a receipt.
- If you or any member of your party are sick or showing symptoms, please stay home.
Oregon’s ‘Safe and Strong’ Re-opening plan is a phased recovery, reliant on community cooperation and collective effort. Currently there is no concrete timeline, phases will be introduced based on evolving recovery.
We will remain adaptable and ready to respond swiftly with timely training and adjustment as guidance changes, keeping our commitment to your wellbeing, and that of our employees and community, the highest priority – along with the promise of a great escape.
We welcome your calls and inquiries if you have questions, concerns, or feedback. Thank you again for your continued confidence and support – we look forward to welcoming you soon.